Wahoo TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor for iPhone & Android
The Only Heart Rate Monitor You'll Ever Need.
The entire TICKR aresenal works with both GPS watches and smartphones and TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor is no different. By having dual band technology of both ANT + and Bluetooth Smart, you only need one heart rate monitor strap for connecting to all of your training devices, from iPhone to Android to Garmin to Timex.
See The Connection
The TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor and the whole TICKR line-up is equipped with two LED lights to show the TICKR's device connection and heart rate detection.
Capture Every Move You Make.
Running Smoothness™ is a measure of your running form, which helps you to train strong and healthy. It provides insight into how to improve your running form to increase your efficiency and help reduce the risk of injury.
Wahoo's TICKR RUN contains a built-in accelerometer that measures the rate of change in acceleration, or the “jerk" of your body, for three dimensions – front to back, side to side, and up and down. Combined with the Wahoo Fitness App for iPhone, you can see your Running Smoothness Index, a rating from 50 to 150. The higher the number, the more smoother or efficient runner you are!*
Here are just a few of the things you can track by using Running Smoothness™
- How changing the way you run can affect your form
- How fatigue affects your form during a workout
- How your form improves over the history of your workouts
- How your smoothness changes depending on the type of terrain or route you run
*Only available on the Wahoo Fitness iPhone app.
Wahoo Tickr X Heart Rate Monitor Specs -
- Memory: Allows you to track your heart rate, calorie burn, and duration while you workout without your phone and auto-sync later - holds up to a 16 hour workout!
- Motion Analytics: Measures your cycling cadence during indoor cycling classes. More activities to come in firmware updates!
- Rapid Double Tap Control: Without your phone - double tap adds markers for specific points throughout your workout. With your phone - control app functions such as music playback and laps.
- Vibration Alerts: Let you know your TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor is connected and indicate when you add a marker during a phone-free workout.