bike polish possess the ability to protect your bike’s frame and metal compo nents against rust. In addition, the sealant polish reduces friction caused by the suspension, and creates a protective layer when applied over rubber and vinyl components and ensures protection against dirt, mud and sun damage. If applied properly, the polish will restore your bike back to its original colour and will provide it with a streak-free shine.
Directions for use:
- Use undiluted.
- The polish is best applied with a spray nozzle.
- Simply spray the sealant polish onto the bike and allow to dry.
- Wipe off excess residue with a micro fibre cloth to leave the bike dry and shiny.
- The product is environmentally friendly and can be handled without fear of contamination, poisoning or skin irritation.
- If swallowed, consume excessive amounts of water.
- These recommendations are based on laboratory tests and in field use experiments. They are accurate, to the best of our knowledge, and since conditions of actual use are beyond our control, all recommendations are made without any warranty whatsoever.
- Keep out of reach of children.