CONTINENTAL GATORSKIN TYRE
Continental Gatorskin Road Bike Tyre
Designed to go the distance in all conditions, Continental's Gatorskin Road Bike Tyre is the go-to tyre of choice for cyclists who need a tyre that is durable and reliable with excellent puncture protection.
Made for the Worst Conditions
This Gatorskin tyre has been specifically designed to withstand the harshest of tests. Made from a durable carbon black mixture and featuring Continental's bespoke technologies like DuraSkin® for superior sidewall protection and PolyX Breaker for puncture resistance, this Gatorskin tyre transforms your bicycle into a machine that can battle wet and wintery conditions or nasty, sharp road debris.
- PolyX breaker provides enhanced puncture resistance
- DuraSkin Sidewall
- TPI: 3/180
|ETRTO||Size||Weight||Bead||Technology||PSI - Rec.
|PSI - Max
|23-622||700x23||220g||Folding||PolyX Breaker, DuraSkin||110||120||3/180|
|23-622||700x23||290g||Wire||PolyX Breaker, DuraSkin||110||120||3/180|
|25-622||700x25||240g||Folding||PolyX Breaker, DuraSkin||95||120||3/180|
|25-622||700x25||310g||Wire||PolyX Breaker, DuraSkin||110||120||3/180|
|28-622||700x28||320g||Folding||PolyX Breaker, DuraSkin||95||116||3/180|
|28-622||700x28||360g||Wire||PolyX Breaker, DuraSkin||95||116||3/180|
|32-622||700x32||325g||Folding||PolyX Breaker, DuraSkin||85||102||3/180|
|32-622||700x32||365g||Wire||PolyX Breaker, DuraSkin||85||102||3/180|
|32-630||27x1 1/4||390g||Wire||PolyX Breaker, DuraSkin||85||102||3/180|
- DuraSkin®: Tyres with DuraSkin sidewall protection have to roll with the punches. These tyres are used in the harshest conditions. On messenger bikes, on epic travel bikes crossing continents without wearing through and in professional cycling they have to endure tough tests such as Paris-Roubaix. The high-quality polyamide fabric reliably protects the casing of the tyre and protects the tyre from the worst conditions. These tyres stand out with their brown sidewalls. The slick natural rubber tread is designed to perform well in wet/wintery conditions.
- PolyX Breaker Technology: With their PolyX Breaker, Continental brings PKW know-how to the bike tyre arena – Polyester has been used successfully for years in car tyres and been tried and tested many times. The extremely resistant polyester fibre is woven tightly crosswire making a very high fabric density which not only makes the Breaker more resistant to foreign objects, but is also resistant to punctures. The rolling resistance is not effected either by the PolyX Breaker.
Buy Continental Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Black
- Size: Folding Bead, Wire Bead
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Width: 32c, 28c, 25c, 23c